Audit of IT networks and servers.
The service includes local visits, interviews, and information collection about current network configuration and design, as well as needs and procedures. We prepare an audit report which presents information in a systemised format as well as the auditor’s conclusions and budget calculation of modifications, and their implementation the network and server infrastructure.
Network audit areas:
Areas of Linux server audit:
- Documentation of network-server infrastructure condition
- Development recommendations based on best IT practice
- Recommendations based on the advice of the solution provider
- Exorigo Upos service and maintenance recommendations
- Framework plan for infrastructure development and expansion
- Evaluation of service team responsible for IT infrastructure
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.