ARCHIBUS® is an application supporting the work of property managers and administrators. The system supports both commercial property management and management in order to implement own business processes in real estate. Their specificity and purpose may be different: from office real estate through shopping centers to real properties intended for production. The system is fully integrated with AutoCAD® and Revit (Autodesk products). It provides a combination of information contained in the system database with objects placed on architectural plans. This makes changes on graphical underlays automatically appear in the ARCHIBUS® database.
ARCHIBUS® is a system that
• supports Facility Management and Property Management processes on many levels (real estate service, lease agreements, revenue and cost analysis, project management, technical service, periodic inspections, service desk).
• covers processes related to office, production or industrial space in connection with employees, devices, equipment and installations.
• is integrated with the AutoCAD system, which allows you to combine information with places that concern them.
• completing reports on graphic information, while maintaining up-to-date data on AutoCAD foundations
• property management
• commercial property management
• Facility Management
• infrastructure and equipment management
• job management
• technical support
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.