EJ Receipt Repository
The Central Repository of the EJ proposed by us is a system whose task is to obtain, collect and process in the central repository archives of cash documents from unitary fiscal printers.
• systematic and maintenance-free protection of data stored on SD cards of unitary fiscal printers
• immediate and direct access from anywhere in the commercial network, to all cash documents in dispersed commercial outlets
• monitoring the amount of free space on SD cards of unitary fiscal printers
• the ability to process fiscal data for analytical and reporting purposes
• collecting in the Central Repository archives of cash documents from unitary fiscal printers from a dispersed chain of stores
• processing of acquired cash documents for analytical and reporting purposes, restoration of the SD card printers of unit printers to other SD cards (eg in the case of damage to the SD card in the printer)
• searching for cash documents in the Central Repository based on user-defined criteria and printing copies of such documents
• access control to the system and system functions using the authorization mechanism
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.