Client Counter (ECC)
The client counter enables gathering information about people visiting trade outlets. These data help optimize labor costs and support the development of motivation systems for employees. The counting system consists of a server and, depending on the client's preferences, different models of recorders. The application can be connected to the current count preview. The server allows you to configure data export to external systems.
• the equipment can be selected for the profile of the business
• no technical limitations on the number of supported locations
• support for locations with multiple entrances or sales departments
• the possibility of an economical implementation of the counting system
• support for multiple recorders and any number of objects
• exporting data to external client systems
• view of counting status possible directly in the commercial facility
• a wide range of configuration options
• small hardware and application requirements
• system operation based on LAN / WAN
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.