We are specialists at making it easy to pay, so customers want to come back for more. As the high street moves online, are you ready for the digital payments revolution? Success in today’s consumer world is no longer defined by how businesses want to sell, but by how customers want to buy. We’re seeing a meteoric rise in payment solutions and the real trick is to create a payments network which your customers like and trust:
- 80% of smartphone shoppers use their mobile in-store to help with purchase decisions – multichannel retailing is growing exponentially
- 40% of consumers would use, or already are using their phone to make purchases at checkout
- For more than 70% of consumers the main barrier to using mobile payments is concern about safety, specifically the risk of identity theft or loss of funds
Today people go shopping with their mobile devices. Are you developing your systems to harness the power of mobile?
One space retail – the showroom and the mobile
Customer behaviour is challenging retailers to work smarter. Technology is helping add value to customer interactions with a big focus on convenience, speed, security, and exemplary service. Retailers are re-profiling payments in the in-store environment whether it’s by allowing staff to roam the sales floors with mobile payment devices or installing digital screens that let customers search for products and customize orders.
Personalising payments for competitive advantage
- Maximize customer checkout, with optimised payments for online and mobile
- Attract new customers, with alternative and new payment technologies
- Protect your business and your customers from fraud, with security and risk control
- Improve business performance, with cost and efficiency management
- Target payment technologies for business growth, and increase business by stratifying customer targets
Payments which inspire confidence and trust
Retailers are looking for integrated payment solutions which make it easy to buy and sell. Customer led transaction and payment networks are being designed for today’s omnichannel world. Customer buying behaviour is revolutionising the payment process encouraging acquirers and banks to innovate with:
- Multi-location: in store, online, and mobile
- Multi-customer: we profile payments to attract and retain customers
- Multi-point security: we inspire loyalty and trust
Exorigo360 – integrating personalized payments in an omnichannel world
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.