IBM WebSphere Commerce is an integrated platform tailored to the needs of companies of various formats. It allows you to quickly create and implement a range of e-commerce activities. Starting from a single online store, through solutions for multilayer retail chains, to a multi-channel integrated communication system including kiosks, the Internet, traditional stores and telephone service centers. With proven solutions, innovative technology and specialized business knowledge, IBM helps in preparing for the implementation of future business goals.
• service, within a single platform, of all business models of companies and e-commerce sites - both B2C (addressed to retail clients) and B2B (referring to corporate clients), as well as a combination of both systems
• providing rich and trouble-free customer service in a multi-channel sales system,
• the ability to use both on mobile devices (telephone, tablet), as well as on portable or stationary computers
• the most complete middleware platform on the market (middleware software) ensuring comprehensive integration
• Full use of the power of the WebSphere base platform, for maximum efficiency, scalability and customization
• providing the product catalog on the Internet
• retail online stores
• virtual online stores for various clients, partnerships
• telephone service centers (call centers)
• sales in traditional stores (internet kiosks, POS terminals)
• portals for business partners
• multi-level sales channels, e.g. Producer - Wholesaler - Dealer - Consumer
• integration with internal systems (e.g. WebCMS, ERP) as well as external ones (e.g. via EDI)
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.