Central Promotion Management (Euro CZP)
• central administration and defining promotions within the entire chain of stores
• automatic synchronization of the promotion definition with the cash system
• easy division of definitions and differentiation of promotions, eg with division into regions, types of stores, etc.
• control of planned promotions and protection against unplanned discounts (assuming several promotions for the same product and consequent multiple rebates)
• great versatility, the ability to define many types of promotions
• reporting of changes and their control
Defining a promotion depends on several factors, such as:
• purchase amount
• use of the card code, coupon, voucher, etc.
• purchase of specific goods in a specific quantity
• granting discounts on goods, commodity groups, baskets of goods with service of substitutes, etc.
• awarding a prize in the form of a coupon printout, a voucher
• use of a specific payment
• affiliation to a specific customer segment
Check out our case studies
This carousel is empty, please add some logos.